The Law Council of Australia 16th National Family Law Conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel Sydney from 7-10 October.
Australian speakers include:
- The Hon. George Brandis QC, Commonwealth Attorney-General
- The Hon. Justice Diana Bryant AO, Chief Justice, Family Court of Australia.
- The Hon. Justice John Pascoe AO CVO, Chief Judge of Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
- The Hon. Justice Paul Le Gay Brereton AM RFD, Supreme Court of NSW.
- Ms Megan Mitchell, National Children’s Commissioner.
- Prof. George Williams AO, Anthony Mason Professor, University of NSW.
International speakers include:
- Justice Paul Ryan, High Court, Ireland.
- Prof. Richard Susskind OBE.
All members of the legal profession are invited to attend.
For more information go to http://www.familylawconference2014.com.
1300 00 2088